InfoTop Consulting (registered name: B+ Consulting Limited) is committed to protecting your privacy. Before providing us with any of your details, please read the following important information which concerns the protection of your personal data. This policy together with any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is B+ Consulting Limited of 13, Guinevere Court, Wembley, HA0 2FH, Middlesex, England.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to and controlling your personal information
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.